Financial advisors can be a great asset to your financial well-being, but not all of them are created equal, so you need to know what the qualities of a good one might be.
What is it that makes an advisor worth their salt? Many elements make up a quality financial planner in Russellville, AR. Here are some key factors that will help you determine if they’re right for you.
Eight Tips for Choosing the Right Financial Advisor
- They have experience in the industry and have shown the ability to withstand market changes.
- They show the ability to work with your current investments/assets.
- They have a fiduciary responsibility – meaning they put your needs before their own success.
- They have no apparent conflicts of interest.
- They offer a comprehensive financial plan that may include insurance, investment planning, and retirement options.
- You feel comfortable with them throughout the process.
- The fees and expenses charged by the advisor seem reasonable.
- They don’t try to sell you products or services you don’t need.
Take the Time to Find the Right Financial Planner
Your financial planner in Russellville, AR, is an integral part of your wealth team. You will depend on them for a variety of financial and wealth-based decisions, so make sure that you choose one that is trustworthy, qualified, and who understands your needs.
Using the above factors, do your due diligence and select a financial planner who has your best intentions at heart. Your wallet – and your bank accounts – will thank you!